Senior international consultant on merging ICT (Information and Communications Technologies) in education on policy and procedures rendering scalable national, regional and global models, fostering ICT-based KE and entrepreneurial skills.
- UN ITU Contract to review Arab Education Policy and set discussion Ministerial paper for Sep. 2017 (partners: UNESCO, INTEL ...)
- Manama Dialogue, Bahrain Contract for Logistics through my Company in Bahrain: Global Outreach
- Noble Women Initiative, Canada (local consultant for logistics)
Current positions & activities:
- Bahrain: Founder and Managing Partner of Global Outreach, based in Bahrain since 2010.
- UNESCO – Paris: Member of the Paris-based UNESCO Advisory Panel of Experts on Debt Swaps and Innovative Approaches - as published by report - to Education Financing, to the Secretary General (35 C/Resolution 12, General Conference, 2009); pursuing international negations with the Financial Committee, since 2009.
- United Kingdom, London: Advisory Board Member of Global Thinkers Forum; a non-profit platform to empower youth, women and economic and cultural exchange among countries, since 2010
- USA, Boston: International Board of Advisors of United Planet, a non-profit program for exchange of professionals across nations to learn and understand cultures and do volunteer work, since 2007
- Nigeria, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Professionals for Humanity, a non-profit serving medical and other humanitarian situations in Africa, since 2013
- Scotland, Sterling Director / Board Member & Shareholder of PTPI – Performance through People International (Now Business Excellence International), since 2014
- Tunisia: Member of the Consultative Committee of the non-profit Arab League ALECSO for the US-Department of State Open Book Initiative, since 2014
- USA: Member of the US Department of States (DoS) Alumni (since 2003) and the US DoS Jordanian Alumni Association (Since 2016); 4 times visitor under the US DoS International Visitors Program: I) Professional Fellows Open Book Program , to foster and spread free education around the world (2014); II) Presidential Summit (April 2010), official Jordanian delegation selected to meet with President Barak Obama, Secretary of State Mrs. Hillary Clinton, White House and US Department representatives and major international stakeholders; speaker at the Presidential Summit AED-UNDP “Entrepreneurship, Education & Gender Equality” Forum (2010); and III) Muslim Women Delegation (2003) and IV) US DoS Thomas Jefferson Scholarship to Virginia Tech, Advanced Computer Aided Design, Modeling Extension and Virtual Reality, Post Graduate Class of Architecture (1995).
Nomination: Nominated for the World Economic Forum (WEF) Social Entrepreneur of the Year for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) Region 2010.
Awards: Awarded by the World Bank Institute (WBI) and InfoDev for the EVOKE challenge on global issues and supporting social innovation around the world (Social Gaming): for wining among 10 projects out of 20,000 players, from 150 countries, (Evoke Summit - Sep. 2010, Washington DC). The game recorded WB maximum hits.
Publications: I conduct research papers connected policies to outcomes and articles, some of which are published on my page at Academia.edu https://independent.academia.edu/ReemNBsaiso