Tunisian participants receive a discount of 50% on the registration fees
REGISTRATION FEES The conference fee is €150 per person. The conference fee includes the following:
• Access to e-AGE20 and all conference events and presentations
• Conference bag, nametag, program and all conference materials
• Morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks and lunches
• Free WiFi at the venue of the conference
• Conference registration does not include pre or post-conference workshops
VISA REQUIREMENTS Participants requiring supporting documentation in order to apply for a visa, can request it in the registration procedure by providing the required information. Please be aware that a letter of invitation does not imply any financial support. Conference participants will still be subject to the normal registration fee mentioned on this page. Registration to the conference is necessary. Details of visa requirements to enter Tunisia can be found here.
ACCOMMODATION Please consult the hotel section for further information about conference accommodation.