Education, Science and Innovation - The e-AGE 2017 Conference
Cairo – Egypt, December 3-4, 2017
CAIRO - The e-AGE conference had established itself as an important venue for networking among experts and scientists. In 2017, e-AGE will be held under the patronage of His Excellency Mr. Ahmed Aboul-Gheit, the secretary general of the League of Arab States in Cairo, Egypt during 3 – 4 December 2017. The main theme of e-AGE 2017 is “EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND INNOVATION”.
e-AGE 2017 will include events, workshops and meetings centered around the following:
- 10th Event on Euro-Mediterranean e-Infrastructure
- 7th Annual Meeting of ASREN
- 9th Annual Conference of the Arab Organization for Quality Assurance
- EUMEDCONNECT3 and Africaconenct2 Project Meetings
- Technical workshops on R&E networking
Moreover, special sessions will be dedicated to specific domains, mainly focusing on experiences in connectivity and e-Infrastructure, applications and services across a variety of scientific domains. It is also important to show how research infrastructure creates tangible benefits to communities and collaborations. It is still critical to demonstrate how research connectivity can promote collaboration and innovation. Different discussions will be stimulated during e-AGE to drive outcomes and concrete results on practical steps towards developing a regional e-Infrastructure.
Authors are invited to submit full papers reporting on their original and unpublished research in e-Infrastructures and computational and data-intensive sciences. All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in the scientific areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
- Problem-solving environments, Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways and collaborative tools, applications and services
- Education and e-Learning Technologies, access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents, clouds, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
- Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs.
For more details, please visit: http://asrenorg.net/eage2017/?q=Page/call-participation