Daedline for submission is extended to 25th November 2022!
Scientists, researchers and educators are invited to submit full papers reporting on their original and unpublished research in e-Infrastructures and computational and data-intensive sciences. All papers will be peer-reviewed for relevance, quality and originality of research.
Posters are also welcomed. Featuring a poster at e-AGE will serve as an excellent advertisement for your work, and can act as a great conversation starter with e-AGE participants.
Renowned speakers and experts are invited to submit abstracts on their research addressing an application or a problem of a significant scientific challenge. Topics may include unique experiences of research collaboration, online teaching and learning, classroom integration and interaction and real-time assessment. Topics may also include the role of NRENs in spurring new ways of communication and sharing of resources in addressing challenges at the global scale.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
● National, regional and global Science communities
● New educational and learning delivery systems and technologies
● Open Access, Open Data and Open Science Clouds
● Open Access repositories for teaching and learning
● Research via e-Infrastructures
● National, regional and global Research and Education Networks
● Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science platforms
● NRENs services, challenges, sustainability and business models
Contributions should be submitted online and arrive not later than 25 November 2022.
For more information and submission guidelines please visit: https://asrenorg.net/eage22/submission-guidelines