e-AGE20, the 10th edition of the International Platform on Integrating Arab e-Infrastructure in a Global Environment will be held in Tunis, Tunisia during 14-15 December 2020. Its focus will be on the role of e-Infrastructures in the crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic. e-AGE20 is also supported by the EU co-funded projects AfricaConnect3 and EUMEDCONNECT3.
e-AGE20 will be a forum to share practices and experiences that go beyond teaching online courses and sharing resources in today’s unprecedented isolation. NRENs and e-Infrastructures provide essential means to stay connected and to meet the new challenges of research and education.
Renowned speakers, experts and scientists are invited to share their experiences and debate on the complex global phenomenon and scientific challenges of COVID-19 pandemic. Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
• Roles of NRENs in the COVID-19 crisis
• Resources for Research and Education in COVID-19 Outbreaks
• Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in COVID-19 pandemic
• NREN services challenges, sustainability and business models
• Problem-solving environments in a global research
• Online teaching and learning: technologies, content, collaboration and assessment
• Open access, repository and content and open science platforms and policies
• Software defined networks and emerging technologies in AI
For more information and submission guidelines please visit: http://asrenorg.net/eage20/submission-guidelines