The e-AGE conference had established itself as an important venue for networking among experts and scientists. In 2019, e-AGE will be held at Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, UAE during 11 - 12 December 2019. This year the focus will be on demonstrated successes in using research and education e-Infrastructures and a need for interoperable high speed networks at national, regional and international levels. In short words, e-AGE19 is coming with “GROUNDBREAKING RESEARCH AND EDUCATION NETWORKS” as the main theme of the conference.
e-AGE19 will include events, workshops and meetings centered around the following:
- e-AGE Annual Conference
- The 12th Event on Euro-Mediterranean e-Infrastructure
- The 9th annual shareholders meeting of ASREN
- EUMEDCONNECT3 Project meeting
- AfricaConnect2 Project meeting
- Internet2 Middle East SIG Meetings
- Workshops dedicated for e-Infrastructure users
Moreover, special sessions will be dedicated to specific domains, mainly focusing on experiences in connectivity and e-Infrastructure, applications and services across a variety of scientific domains. It is also important to show how research infrastructure creates tangible benefits to communities and collaborations. It is still critical to demonstrate how research connectivity can promote collaboration and innovation. Different discussions will be stimulated during e-AGE to drive outcomes and concrete results on practical steps towards developing a regional e-Infrastructure.
Authors are invited to submit full papers reporting on their original and unpublished research in e-Infrastructures and computational and data-intensive sciences. All papers will be peer-reviewed for relevance, quality and originality of research.
Posters are also welcomed, featuring a poster at e-AGE will serve as an excellent advertisement for your work, and can act as a great conversation starter with e-AGE participants.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
- Problem-solving environments, Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways and collaborative tools, applications and services.
- Education and e-Learning Technologies, access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents, cloud, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
- Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs.
- Artificial Intelligence tools, deep learning, big data, and open science platforms.
For more details, please visit the conference website at: http://asrenorg.net/eage19/