e-AGE19 helps to foster the development of R&E networks in the Arab region and beyond. This will be realized by showcasing how e-Infrastructures are used to facilitate potential education and research collaborations at a large scale. The activities and formats of e-AGE19 are as follows:
Panel and roundtable discussions
Industry and technology briefings and discussions
Consultation meetings, focus groups, and roundtables
Best practice showcases and practical demonstrations
Exhibition, posters and demonstrations
- Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
- Problem-solving environments, Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways and collaborative tools, applications and services.
- Education and e-Learning Technologies, access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents, cloud, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
- Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs.
- Artificial Intelligence tools, deep learning, big data, and open science platforms.